Crisis Support

I feel I need to speak to someone urgently. 

Crisis support page from Online Counselling Clinic

Call 999 in the first instance or attend your nearest A&E department:


If you feel you’re going to harm yourself or another person
You’re feeling unsafe
You’re in danger
You’ve acted on suicidal thoughts
You feel out of control

The NHS has a 24 hour mental health helpline, click here to access their website.

If you’re able to book a GP appointment to discuss your mental health concerns, please do so.

There are several different helplines that you can access and speak to someone about what’s going on for you and how you’re feeling, please see the list below:

Helplines for Young People


Go To Top